Friday, April 2, 2010

Well That Sucks...


Ever have that nauseous anxiety that happens when you're trying so desperately to get somewhere and things just keep getting in the way? Yeah... It blows. Now, imagine that you're Jin, the place you're trying to get to is Pumptown, and you can't find your wife to get there because you're both on two opposite sides of the universe's most effed-up island.

But then it gets worse; it would appear that you not only have geography working against you, but also fate. Wednesday's episode was another one of those lessons on how "you can't change your destiny" blah blah blah. Well I for one think that's a buttload of boohockey. How can Jin and Sun not be meant to be together? I mean, did you SEE the chemistry during that sexytime scene? (That was certainly long overdue). And then... BANG! Down goes Sun. Poor lost lovers--that's a mean case of blue balls.

Interestingly enough, all my favorite LOST men presented themselves in the best possible light last episode: Jin shirtless, Sayid wet, and Desmond drunk... Well sort of? Regardless, thank God Desmond's back. Oh how I've missed my Scottie hottie. Speaking of which, can we discuss the irony of Desmond being "the package?" Yeaaahhhh he is--the whole package. Hell, I'd unwrap that sexy piece of man candy on my doorstep any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment