Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Another Day in the Neighborhood


You might remember that a few months ago I posted a spoiler alert about Gossip Girl. You don't remember, you say? Well then shut it and start reading... you clearly have a lot of posts to catch up on.

Anywho... last night, the episode of GG I watched being filmed finally aired. Because of this, I learned a number of things: 1. I need glasses because I was spit-slingin' sure that rugby boy coming to take Blaire on a date was Dan 2. I really need a hearing aid because I did not hear myself playing the "penis game" in the background and 3. I need to move because Gossip Girl has become a whole lot less glamorous now knowing that they film it in my neighborhood.

It's true... knowing that Serena Van der Woodsen resides just across the street from the humble rub-and-tug I call home, really brings down the wow factor for me. Hm, does that mean Rufus might have stumbled in to "Graceful Services" for a sweet rub down? Or Chuck for that matter?! I'll be sure to keep that in mind the next time I walk past the glass 2nd floor door and catch captain underpants readying himself for a massage. Do you think there's a lucrative opportunity here for tours? I'm down.

Last night I also learned that there is only one person on this earth more annoying than Serena: Jenny. Did she go through puberty overnight? Her boobs are all over the place and her PMSing is becoming too much to take. I mean, sorry you're not exactly bubbling over with happiness that your new life isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Perhaps it's because you've intentionally sabotaged the relationships you had with every member of your step-fam. But for future reference, you don't need to escape to Nate's to take solace. Next time, just open a window, let down your Mormon-status long hair and Rapunzel your ass down your own rat's nest (there's no doubt that your ponytail is at least 7 stories long).

And while we're on the subject of fairy tales, can we just take a moment to "ahh" over Chuck's Affair to Remember reference? (For those of you less cultured, this bold act of love can also be referred to as the Sleepless in Seattle reference). In celebration of this lady-tickler, let's curl up with an old classic and dream of what next week will look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment