Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Someone Hug Tony Dovolani


For a long time I've thought that the sound of forks scraping against china was the most annoying sound in the world.

I was wrong...

What is the really most annoying sound in the world? Kate Gosselin. Coincidentally, Kate Gosselin dancing is also the most annoying sight in the world. Last night I was so pained by Dancing With The Stars, I needed a fistful of tylenol and a tall glass of wine just to make it through the first hour. I'd like to meet the person that decided to devote 3 hours of airtime a week to this garbage... and then I'd like to stick him in a small room with Kate and see how he likes it.

And let's be clear--it's wasn't just Kate who made me want to slam my head through the mirror ball last night. Majority of the "stars" (cough. yeah right. cough) had the collective rhythm and musicality of a deaf, blind, and rabid dingo. Though, I can't really say that either... Buzz Aldrin has the rhythm and musicality of Michael Jackson... at this very moment.

But more appalling than the lack of any dance ability whatsoever, was the lack of any class. My sincerest apologizes to the professional dancers of DWTS. Never in all of my seasons of viewership have I ever seen such unwarranted bitching. Exactly who do you think you are, soap opera actor I can't even name? Or once-recognized, bad-girl TV star of the early nineties who has not aged well? You're obviously on the show because you've hit rock bottom so SUCK IT UP AND DANCE.

Someone needs to give Tony and my boo Mark Ballas a big hug. I'll volunteer for Marky poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment