Friday, March 5, 2010

The Soundtrack to My Nightmares


You know you're a couple episodes into a season of LOST when your dreams stop resembling sexual fantasies about Chuck Bass and begin to resemble hardcore acid trips.

The other night I dreamed that I was walking down a city block lined with dead bodies. Every time I walked passed one, he or she would come back to life and continue about their business. Then Katherine McPhee and I walked into a house where all the bodies were naked ladies. They started coming to life and doing dishes and making coffee... in the nude of course. As this was all happening, Katherine got scared that her father was going to come back and kill her, so I distracted everyone by doing a tap dance.

While this dream might not scream J.J. Abrams to you, it's a subtle reminder that this show will seriously eff with your subconscious brain activity. Take Tuesday night for example--arguably the BEST episode of LOST in quite some time. It's now confirmed that the island is a battleground between good and evil, and we're slowly but surely losing all the besties to the dark side. Claire, whose season 6 return is a huge step up from her wonderbread performance during seasons 1-4, has become smokey's lap dog. And now Sayid? Sexy Sayid? He's sure gonna be a seriously bad-ass edition to Faux-Locke's (aka "Flocke's") arsenal of evil.

Now, I'm especially convinced that this past episode was incredible, not only because I still have chills, but because every time I hear "Catch a Falling Star" I start to twitch. There you have it, folks... the new soundtrack to my nightmares. Undoubtedly the creepiest song out there. Don't think so, eh? Well watch the below and then decide:

No comments:

Post a Comment